Friday, December 29, 2006

in a rush!!!

woke up today at about 6.30 a.m. and turned on the radio to listen to The Big Bang Breakfast show on Fly F.M...Fly Guy and Ben cracked up some crazy jokes and at about 8.00 a.m. there was a small show,Flost [it's Fly FM's version of Lost]...a very silly one indeed,and today's Wake Up Your Brain question was "What fruit has the seed on the outside?" and nobody got it yesterday but today,a guy rang up Fly FM and the answer was a strawberry!cute question...:3

ate nasi lemak eK for breakfast and Umar's leftovers of roti jala and drank milo...I haven't actually packed my drawing stuff,but I've just brought along some paper,my sketch book and my pencils....mum said maybe she'll be buying me a new sketchbook....last night I just drew some random sketches which weren't that nice but it was ok....

I'm wearing my sneakers today!I'm scared I might get a blister just by wearing my ballerina flats...I'm bringing the C300 Camera and I bet that camera will be filled with my pics only,nyehnyehnyeh,but maybe a bit of other people's pics...X3

my b**ther is bothering me and forcing me to hand over the keyboard to him....but I sure am gonna make him wait longer because I am malfesaint like Joshua...muahareharehare...
I sure miss my Farhah and Farhana....too bad my handphone has broke down so I can't SMS with my pals..... :( mum says as soon as she's settled everything,she's probabbly going to buy me a new handphone.....

everybody is ready to go to Langkawi but we don't know what time are we exactly going out...I'm planning to laze on the beach instead of staying at the TM apartments...I bet it's gonna be dusty... :/

it looks like it's going to rain today 'cuz the skies are already turning grey.....hmm....and I've watched "Star Wars,Episode 3:Revenge of The Sith" nearly 8 times and I've gotten a bit bored with the part where Anakin Skywalker turned to the darkside and became Chancellor Palpetine's apprentice....[aiyo.bosannyer]......

~dada.......
[stupid brothers...]

No comments: