Friday, December 1, 2006

"Cinta" is worth crying for..

during the movie last night...I admit it,I did cry,but only on the "Abadi" which was carried out by Nanu Baharuddin[as Dyan] and Que Haidar[as Dhani]..about the rest of the story,hmm...I didn't even pay attention that much!

Sharifah Amani was so cute in the movie like,"Awak,tolong kita,wak..Kita tak tahu nak pergi mana dah,awak!" she was acting with Pierre Andre in the movie as a girl from JB who came to KL just to look for her boyfriend..

I cried so badly but not until during the part when Dyan[Nanu Baharuddin] read a note which she wrote a long time ago for Dhani[Que Haidar] ....I remembered only a bit... "Tutuplah matamu,kakak akan jaga adik" [or something like that]...that was just so sweet!

I don't really remember what happened so much.... :( because I only paid attention on the "Abadi" :D

well...I'll think of something to write on later!

..dada

ps. dad,please buy the VCD as soon as it comes out!! I have to watch it!!

No comments: