Tuesday, December 12, 2006

dining out and not prepared!!!

today,Mak Ngah is bringing us [me,Nadia and Anis] to eat dinner at a cafe...and we haven't even gotten ready yet but I think Nadia has already gotten ready,Anis has just finished watching "Barbie in The Twelve Dancing Princesses"which I have watched like,about 10 times during the fasting month and Mak Tok is hanging a curtain which is hung at the front of Nadia and Anis's room....

[F.Y.I: now(6.09 P.M.) on Fly F.M there is "Smack That" sung by Akon...this song is one of dad's gym buddies when he is at the gym...I don't half like this song...I'll give it a 15 out of 25....]

I guess I'll be wearing a skirt tonight to go for the dinner because I used my jeans in the morning when I went to follow Mak Ngah and Nadia just now in the morning....Nadia and Anis had a fight in the room just now and Anis kenjah her books because she was mad at Nadia....well,c'est la vie!I fight with Yusof a lot too but its impossible for us to sit down and talk for at least 30 minutes because he's always making me go crazeee!!!!!

now Anis is cleaning up the room because she kenjah it and Mak Tok asked her to clean it before going to dinner....Mak Tok has just finished putting up the curtain...

now,I think I want to talk about my family tree [mother's side] since I have nothing to write!

~Tok Ayah's name is Othman Bin Isa..he was born in Kedah..
~Mak Tok's name is Saudah Bt. Ahmad and she was born in Kedah..
~My mum is Osmayani....working as a lawyer
~Mak Ngah's name is Sajaratul Nisah...working as a doctor also doing PHd
~Pak Uda's name is Muhammad Iqbal...working at MPH
~Pak Tam's name is Mustafa Kamal....working as an ice carver

I'm sorry that this is just a small list of names and what do they work as but I haven't even done a research yet....>_<
and one silly fact about my mum,she went to study in England because of two reasons;
-1st:she said it was hard to go to Universities back in the day
-2nd:[I don't remember who told me this]she wanted to go and see tha London Bridge!
[I was laughing like crazeee when I knew the 2nd reason and now she's trying to hide it....]

well,I think I have to go off....

dada!

No comments: