Thursday, December 21, 2006

the owl....

owls....don't you just love them?ehehehehehe....

I've just chatted with Zahid and Muaz[friends from SB] on YM and I found out that they haven't been sleeping for three days in a row!Zahid said "I'm from a line of owls",and I joked,"If you are from a line of owls,then I'm from a line of penguins!"[translated it from Malay]..yakidiyakidyak[my new laugh!]...and he asked me "Why? Do you walk like penguins??"hehehehe,very funny Zahid..unfortunately I don't walk like penguins...penguins are so cute in the "tuxedo look"..yakidiyakidiyakyak!! :D

Zahid is planning to do a reunion and we've just talked about it with Muaz just now,and Zahid wants to bring Faeesal along...about the girls,hmmmm....we'll have to find some way to contact them...Muaz wanted to do it in three years time instead of doing it next year,and I was like "Great idea,and we can do it like every three years or so.." Zahid is still thinking of a place to do it,and I told my opinion which was my all time favorite,Starbucks!Zahid agreed but Muaz is still in the "Yeah,ok,I'll think about it" situation...we were planning to do it during the first Mid Term Break,unfortunately,Muaz will be going on a holiday with his family,that's why we're trying to rearrange the time..

I think Zahid has fallen asleep because he's not replying my instant messages...well,there goes the owl...^^yakidiyakidiyak!

wonder what Farhah has been up to..she's not online at YM lately,I miss her so much......Sarah [Norezuan] is at Paris and she has already bought all of the school stuff before December!she's an early bird....whaddabout me??? I'm still waiting for the approval letter...they should send it in quickly because I really need to buy the school books and school uniforms...

my pancake...
yummie!!!



the rose between my bamboo plants..
[bought the bamboo plants at Ikea during Chinese New Year!]


~daaaaadaaaaa....

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Hey kiddos...if you r reading this....Go get sleep..you need to grow you know!