Tuesday, December 19, 2006

blog marathon

for nearly 4 hours I read Seeking Solace's blog and then I read a bit of The Superwomanwannabe's blog because I didn't have any ideas today..my mind is as blank as an empty page today....

Saturday is haunting me for the past one week because it's our test on the 23rd...I wanna get it over with quickly and there'll be no French classes until the 8th of January 2007....

I only have, like what,only 1 week to run and go crazy on the beaches of Langkawi....I'm wishing to run on the beaches like a madgirl!!!!!and then, one day after we get back from Langkawi is school...boring but unawaited school....can't wait to get to know my new school!!><

wonder what time mum's coming home today...yesterday,I chatted with Sarah [Uncle Sham's daughter] and she was all the way in Adelaide chatting with me through YM...it's amazing to know that you can chat with people from abroad nowadays...I miss her so much....

I think I should stop yapping now.... :)
I'm wondering how long it would take me to balut my school textbooks.....one week or just 5 days?uh,me dizzy and sleepy...now I'm resting my head on my Eldest book...I think I'll only need a few days more to finish this book....tired!!!!!!!!!!

and another word that has been through my nind since yesterday,"flunk flunk and much more flunk"...I guess it's because I've been flunking my piano.........

I'm starting to like Dygta's songs especially "Kembali"..the piano is nice....><
thnx to dad and Uncle Man for introducing Dygta to me or else I wouldn't have found out the "Kembali" song....

~dada...me wanna read other peoples blog's!>_<

No comments: