Monday, December 11, 2006

no catch.....well,maybe a bit...

got back from fishing at around 3.30 just now......we only caught 3 fish;1 catfish and 2 white coloured fish[which we don't know the name]...

we were hoping to catch something with the fishing line,unfortunately,we made too much noise so the fish only ate the bait but didn't get hooked on the hook.....:(
pak tam said we should try and fish at Kampung Kemensah because he said that there are a lot of fish,big ones!!

I was regretting I didn't bring my camera or else I would've taken lots of pictures to put in my blog.....well,there's no use regretting now.....
and next week,Mak Tok[my grandma] wants to borrow our camera because Tok Ayah[my granpa] teaches at a school for blind people and the school is having a dinner and Mak Tok wants to take pictures.....

Nadia is now on the treadmill[Mak Tok wanted her to exercise] and Anis is playing with her toys right beside me on the floor...Tok Ayah is not at home and Mak Tok says he's gone to fix his car....tonight,Anis will be sleeping with Mak Ngah[my aunty] because Uncle BJ[my uncle] is now at Melacca [he's a dentist and working in Melacca] but Anis doesn't want to and she's scared that she'll bother her mum when she's working later......

Pak Tam is out and he probabbly wont be back until 11.30 p.m or so.....well, we just have to wait....>_<

me out of ideas.....

dada....

No comments: