Sunday, December 17, 2006

kenduri in my week...

kenduri,kenduri and more kenduri...don't you just love them?well,I enjoyed myself just now at Mummy Che' Wa's kenduri just now somewhere near Bukit Jalil...

I wore a baju kebaya! a baby blue one...mum was supposed to be wearing a kebaya as well,but instead she wore a red baju kurung which dad surprised her with nearly 2 years ago...
the food at the kenduri was just great!!a must try for everyone...I didn't try the rendang but I stuck to my all time favorite dish,nasi minyak with ayam masak merah...it was magnificent!!and I'm having a stomach ache just by writing about it...

embah came with tok bik but they came a bit late because they came all the way from Muar!talk about semangat!!!!go embah and the gang!!!>_<

the pictures are in...and all the pictures I took weren't really planned because I just snapped away...hehehehe :)


the ribena
which I drank in the car...
yummie!
[the background is the back cover of my book "Eldest"]


dad
driving us to the kenduri..










my nasi minyak
with ayam masak merah!








layered cakes...
from Sarawak
and Indonesia...
nice!!!
>_<







tok abah...
my grandpa...
[surprise piccie!]








[left to right]
aunty lin
and embah(grandma)
talking...





tok bik...












[left to right]
dad
and
tok abah...
like father like son,kan?





umar
and
ibraheem








dada...
:)

No comments: