Monday, December 11, 2006

form 1 here I come!

3 more weeks to form one!!!I can't wait,but I'm scared too.....hehehehe...well,it's decided that I'll be going to CBN[but not 100% confirmed]

Nadia is now at tuition,Pak Tam[my uncle] has just woke up and is planning to wash his fish tank because it's so dirty and Anis is watching Barbie as The Princess an The Pauper...I can hear it from upstairs...dad just called,checking how I was and what is Anis doing and other questions which I can't remember....

I have to remind myself to go to Nadine's house when I have the time[that is if I'll be at home]...she just sent a Shout in my Shout Box on the left hand-side coloumn...

I think today is Pak Tam's day off cuz he's not going to work...well,I heard he's getting married at the end of next year... :D

Pak Uda[also my uncle] is thinking of names for a baby girl eventhough he already knows that the baby in Aunty Su's stomach is a boy...well,c'est la vie[which means "that's life" in French]

I haven't even "douche" yet.hehehehehe...can't tell what's douche....;D...I'll give a hint, you do it before you wear clean clothes..... :D hope you have the idea!
I'm out of idea's right now....

dada...

No comments: