Wednesday, January 3, 2007

hols are over and lets start learning!

[that's dad's hand steering the Solar Powered boat]
just came back from Langkawi yesterday and feeling so tired.In my head,I feel like I don't wanna go to school but luckily,I'm in the evening session that's why I'm typing away on this beautiful Monday morning of school. BTW,I've just finished "Angels & Demons" and it's quite good!
later at 1.00 p.m,I'm starting school.AAARGH,penatnyer.I feel like I don't want to go to school,but still,I have to go.nyehnyehnyeh..
there won't be a lot of pics because my C300 is going cukoo and sometimes if I use it for too long,it'll say "Your memory card could not be read" and sometimes I just click on the reformat card button so all my pics go buhbye!Luckily,I found out a trick,I had to let it rest for a while or else it will still say "Your memory card could not be read"...
-[nyehnyehnyeh]-
-updates on pics later-

No comments: