Sunday, December 24, 2006

the marriage begins....part one

this post was supposed to be posted on the 22nd of December [sorry!] but I fell asleep,so I'm just updating...

Friday,22nd December:
Uncle Ad has just got married to the pretty Aunty Fiza....the pernikahan was held at the pengantin's house which was located at Subang Jaya..the pelamin was gorgeous but very simple and the theme was pink!it was supposed to be held at 9 p.m.,but the tok imam was late because he had another pernikahan...the tok imam was very funny and sporting as well!

After the pernikahan finished,we all had some photo sessions with the pengantin perempuan and the pengantin lelaki..before we went back,we switched the hantaran,and when we went out of the house...Uncle Zul started to take some Choclaires and then our rombongan started to take the choccies...nice!!everybody else went back to Tok Bik's house but me,dad and mum went straight back home...

Saturday,23rd December:
we didn't go for the persandingan at Aunty Fiza's house,instead we went to Tok Bik's house right after I finished my French test to help the Tok Bik and the gang...everybody was preparing for tomorrow's[Sunday] persandingan...Uncle Man also came and he helped in the kitchen..Mama I,Mak Chu,Mama Pid,Mama Murni and the gang were there too...basically,nearly evrybody from Embah's side of the family was there...outside of Tok Bik's house,they setup a tent for the people who are preparing the meal for the kenduri...Abang Shaz [AF4 prelude] also came...he sung for us three songs,and he dueted with Mama Pid [I think] in one of the songs...after Abang Shaz sang,Mama Pid,Mama I,Mama Murni and Mak Chu sang songs together...Poupon was there too,and he was in his rompers!!!awwwwww,he's just soooooooo cute,especially when he smiles and his teeth show!adorable baby... :D I don't really remember what time we went home,but all I remembered wass that I fell asleep in the car and woke up two times to see our car parked in front of McDonalds and 7Eleven....

my French test??whaddabout it???it went well,not too bad,the essay wasn't that bad and the C.O.I and C.O.D was quite easy...but I didn't even touch the book the whole week...so I said to myself infront of the mirror before I went for French class,"If I fail,fail lah...."huhuhuhu,but it wasn't hard as I thought it was going to be.... :D

~piccie update later...
~daaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

No comments: