Sunday, December 17, 2006

gym,swims and family breakfast...

[boo!!!me at KCP,bored!!]
me being my"crazy"self


today,I went to the gym with mum and dad and the kiddos went swimming[not including Yusof]..

after going to the gym,me and mum just lepak by the pool looking at the kiddos swimming...I brought my camera..yaaay!and I took lots of pictures of me...well,I was dying of boredom...and right after the kiddos finished swimming,Uncle Iqbal and the gang came...hehehehe...and Uncle Iqbal was like"wah,leaving so soon?"... :D he even asked me "Vous parlez Francaise?[Can you speak French?]" I was like,"wow,he can speak French!"...c'est la vie...

right before we went home,we had breakfast at the Melawati Foodcourt and I had roti canai and teh tarik ais...sedaaap!!and before mum payed the bill,there was someone shooting a Nescafe ad. there...but,I wasn't at all surprised of the filming crew because the Sembilu Kasih [TV3 drama serials] came right in front of our house and were planning to shoot a part of the drama there..

yesterday,Joshua tortured us by giving us a lot of worksheets and we were all groaning like crazee!!!well,he is a teacher...he has to torture us,or else we wont get any better in French...and next week is our test...waaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope I can make it...and yesterday,I received my DeLF A1 certificate,yaaaay me!!!!dad's gonna frame it up later..

mum and dad have already decided on which school I'm going to...and I'm going to Wangsa Maju Section 5 along with Aiman,Akmal [both,Uncle Iqbal], Aqil [Uncle Rahman],Syahmee [Uncle Pie] and Naqib[Uncle Iskandar]...great...all boys batch... :P but can't wait,new school,new friends,new uniform[white!not prefect!!] and new books!! I'm looking forward to school because I seriously am dying of boredom...

Ibraheem
and
Umar

getting cosy
on the bed..
[umar is mad at me for taking this piccie!]







Ibraheem
and

Umar











Ibraheem
and
Umar
getting on board...
[dad's at the drivers seat in black]









mum
staring out of the car's window...













mum
ibraheem
and umar
lepakking by the pool...









mum...
staring into the distance...












mum,
enjoing her breakfast...
[marah ke?]











my roti canai!
sedaaaaaaaaaap!!!!













dad's soto..
[I ate some of it...]
nice too!!!

No comments: