Friday, December 15, 2006

making the effort of writing something worth publishing on this blog...

hello and a very good morning!!finally I got a good sleep last night..I missed my bed a lot and everything else in my room..me and mum are the same,we can't sleep without our own bed,unless we have to sleep at Muar at embah's house when there's a special occasion..my neck aches a lot..I wonder why,mum says it's because I didn't get a lot of sleep but I think I just needed my pillow...


yesterday,at Mak Tok's house,I watched channel 11 [a.k.a Travel and Liveing Channel] and I watched http://5takes.travelandlivingasia.com/ and the TJ's [Traveling Journalists] were from Asia! how proud I was when the TJ's were from Asia,unfortunately,there wasn't a TJ from Malaysia..The TJ's are from Indonesia,Taiwan,Australia,Singapore and also Philipines...go Asia!!!
it's a very interesting show which should be watched!it's a "must watched" show in my "must watched" show list..

I've just thought of something to write today and suddenly I thought,why don't I just publish some pictures!that'll be great!!!





6 Amanah's first party in the year 2006
also the frist time I brought a camera to school!
>_<>







the wacky girls of 6 Amanah..
like the camera angle..
Farhah is at the back!>_<














Fattah and Farhana
they look like brothers and sisters
don't you think?








before Zuhur prayers at school
they were pleading me to take a picture of them!
Zati is the one in the telekung..
konon-kononnyer hantu..
hehehehehe....

No comments: