Friday, December 22, 2006

music surfing...

just now,at home,me and dad were surfing the net,looking for music,and guess what??we did it easy peasy together!dad was searching the songs on Ireans and I gave opinions on the songs...well,most of the songs we heard were Indonesian songs...nice stuff there!

after doing the whole search thingy,we went to Tok Bik's house...a small family reunion but not everybody was there...we gathered because Uncle Ad is getting married and Tok Bik and the gang were doing preparations and the rest just sat and lepak with everyone because nearly everyone was in the living room...at Tok Bik's house,there was a big pot [not so sure..] and it was very big to fit in a person!so,me and Uncle Memeng came out with an evil idea..hehehehehhe...we put Nabil into the big pot...at first,he enjoyed it,and then he got fed up so he was screaming in baby language with his tiny voice because he wanted to come out....as soon as he came out,he went to search for his Ummi [Aunty Oni] straight away...and then,came along Lukman [Uncle Kamal's son],so I put him in the big pot,but he didn't scream or cry...he was acting as if nothing has happened to him...how amazing! mum nearly fell asleep at Tok Bik's house....she's having black circles so I called her the panda of Malaysia...yakidiyakidiyak!

as we went back from Tok Bik's,I fell asleep in the car and it was freezing cold eventhough the aircond was only on at a warm temperature....and now my nose is blocked,and I really need tons of fresh air!!!mum told me to at least eat Clarinase but once,she told me that if I ate it too often,it will have a side effect on my kidneys,so,I took her advice...and now,I'm just hoping that I'll get enough fresh air to make my nose feel better....

I can hear dad tossing and turning on the big bed....well,the big bed has been handed on down to my great-grandfather and then my grandfather and my dad and then it was handed down to me,but now I'm using a single sized bed and the big bed is in the boys room....

after we came back,dad turned on a song on the computer,a real oldies song...and mum heard it,and she sang a bit of it but with a really quiet voice,fortunately I heard it...ehehehehe...and I told her "How come we've never heard you sing?" and she said "You don't need to hear me sing" and as soon as she left out of the room,I promised to myself that probabbly one day I'll make her sing [eventually]...

the time reads 1:06 a.m on a very early Friday morning.....
I don't feel sleepy at all after sleeping in the car that is....I can't beleive that at first,I slept lying down facing my left,and then I sat and when we've nearly reached home,I slept lying down facing to the right on the cushions....aiyo!

~daadaaa.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Penguin, tido la....sorry, no update yet. My battery 'KONG' so can't upload the pics. Later kay. Poupon kicked a kitten just now (back from Tok Bik's place)..poor little kitty :(

Dijah said...

eheheheh...naughty Poupon..cheeky little monster....:D

Dad of 4+1 said...

You wouldn't want to hear mummy sing, trust me.....! LOL (sorry darling if u r reading this!)

Dijah said...

zyakidiyakidiyakyak!!!
heheheheh
:P
I want to hear her sing!!!