Wednesday, December 27, 2006

memory

nyehnyehnyeh....
on Friday we're going to Langkawi....nyehnyehnyeh.....dad has just took out all the suitcases to do some last minute packing just now....I still haven't decided to bring flip flop's or just wear my balerina flats...I think I'll decide tomorrow......nyehnyehnyeh....I haven't even started to pack my stuff and drawing stuff(sketch book,pencils,etc) |[in case i get bored]|....

Sarah has been calling lately|[she wants me to chat with her on YM]|...she's just came back from Australia on Sunday.....wonder if I'm gonna be online tomorrow......*sighs*

my books for form one are already wrapped but I haven't wrote/stamped my name yet....maybe after Langkawi....I think there are nearly 20+ books for form one...|[whoa!dats a lot!!]|...wonder if my shoulder will be fine carrying the books in my bag later.....there's tons of extra curruculum acticities as soon as school opens on the third....during the second week of school,extra curriculum will be starting....well,I need to make sure I can balance between studies and school activities....

I've just known a new song,"Memory" by Sugarcult...Sarah introduced it to me,and it's very nice.... :3


~enjoy yaaar....
><
nyehnyehnyeh

mum has been waiting for an update in my blog and I'm waiting for an update from dad
aunty oni has already updated her's....

I'm so hungry eventhough I've already eaten tomyam and rice today...very deeeeeelicious!!!

~daadaaaaa........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw ur pics in uniform. Awww...u look so sweet..hhehe!!