Monday, December 18, 2006

our little poupon is here....

today,Nabil is at home with us...he's just a little cutie,but he's a cheekie monkey too...just now,I carried him but he didn't want to go down..talk about being a very manja baby...hehehehe...he's now not a poupon [little baby in French] anymore..he's grown quite chubby since the last time I carried him at Muar...


how poupon became his nickname you ask?well,he used to wear "Elle Poupon" shirts [might I remind you that he wore those before he became chubby] and Aunty Oni[me aunty] and me were thinking of a nickname for him and I kept calling him poupon so in the end we called him poupon but now Nabil doesn't seem to remember his nickname,but he remembers once in a while...

I've been flunking the "Feur Elise" song...I don't know why but my right hand keeps hitting the wrong keys....Miss Ng [my piano teacher] thinks I can play songs beyond my grade level-which is grade 2...I'm so proud of myself,yaaay moi!!!and now I'm learning how to play "My Heart At Thy Sweet Voice"[the left hand notes are hard but actually made up of chords] and also "Habanera" ...very great songs I'm learning now....Yusof who has been playing the piano for nearly two years hasn't even reached grade 1 and Afiqah [my cuzin] is already going to higher levels despite her age....

me so hungry but I don't feel so well today,I'm having my sneezes and I fell asleep at the beginning of my Hong Kong drama serials,War and Beauty...nice one because I really like all the dynasty drama serials...

my messy study table...












nabil
[in the background is Umar]












our happy Nabil
[why is Umar smiling?]












~dada....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poupon yg sgt cheeky...:). Can I have the pics kakak? Save it in ur thumb drive and bring it over to my hse this weekend. U'll be going to Tok Bik's hse kan for Uncle Ad's wedding? Nak tido rumah I tak? I cuti from Thursday sampai Xmas....

Anonymous said...

hey aunty oni....
um,bley gak tido @ ur house...me bored at home!!!>_<
i think i'll be going to uncle ad nyer wedding...