Thursday, December 14, 2006

the panda of Selangor.....

hello guys...hope you all have had a nice breakfast this morning....I have! I ate roti canai with a cup of tea.....thats refreshing!

[well,it looked something like this..yummie!!!]

before I start telling you about "the panda of Selangor" I should start of with something else...hehehehe...just so that there is a lot of suspense in the air....>_<

I just remembered that on the 23rd is my french test,not exam[I'll tell you why]!!!waaaaah!!!!!Our exams are held after we have finished at least 3 levels...like me,I skipped right into beginner level 3 thats why we sat for an exam last term....tests are usually held at the end of a term..so thats the difference...>_<

in my class,we just love to laugh...usually,les enfants[me,liyana and thalitha] are the quiet ones in the class but if the jokes are crazy we just join in laughing like crazeee!!!!>_<

we sometimes laugh when we listen to the "Cafe Creme"'s diaolouges because the accents used are funny...like,um...there's this one unit...I think unit 9,we were talking about how to travel in trains and we heard this dialouge,"<>"and that has been stuck on my mind for the past few terms!!!

now,about "the panda of Selangor",that's me!because lately I haven't got enough sleep so I have black circles under my eyes like a panda!I just miss my bed[I'm still at Nadia's place] thats why I wnt to go home today....me too tired!!

last night I woke up about 4 times!!and now I feel too tired to eveb do anything and my back aches a lot.....

can't wait to go home and play the piano etc etc...

I gotta go off...[Anis wans to play,I think.]

dadada......

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Hey.....the amount of calories burnt from ur 12 minutes of treadmill is less than the intake of Roti Canai & Teh Tarik....So y bother exercising? LOL