Sunday, December 10, 2006

hello after so long...

hye guys!I'm so sorry I didn't write any posts lately but,the computer's fixed!yaay!!but unfortunately,dad tried the internet but somehow it couldn't be turned on :(!!

today dad said he wanted to buy Fixing Computers For Dummies because he doesn't want to send of our computer for fixing anymore,instead he wants to learn how to fix it himself so we don't need to send it and pay a lot....what a clever idea dad!

dad has been singing a lot lately and I have been thinking, he should go for auditions in One In A Million or Malaysian Idol or something else so that he could upgrade his singing skills and earn money [of course!!] and he can use that money to buy me more books!!! I guess I'm thinking of myself too much...huhuhuhuhu....;)

I'm now online at my cousin' house...and while I'm writing this, my cousin is reading this post and I'm thinking of an answer for her Science Homework [she's got tuition,on the hols!!]
now,I'm out of ideas...

and now the Come Back To Me video is not available....
buh bye....me wanna check on other people's blogs!

dada...

No comments: