Friday, December 15, 2006

lightning or fireworks?

from the window of the computer room I can see flashes of light wich I don't know if it is lighting from the distance or fireworks [any special occasion tonight?] treied to take a picture from the window,unfortunately just couldn't get a shot of it...

[in my mind every second-hoping dad upgrades the camera to a better one]







my dream camera...
just wishing to have one...
:(








I'm so bored and can't wait to go to French tomorrow...Joshua's not gonna teach us next year...well,the whole class is gonna miss him eventhough he is malfessaint[evil,remember?]..when he was away for two weeks because he was getting married,we missed him like crazee and we weren't laughing a lot..at least Marie[one of our replacement teachers during that time] quite understood our feelings,how sweet!>_<
I think I missed three and a half hour worth of the Ryan Secreast show..
as soon as I turned the "Listen Live" Fly F.M radio..it has already reached number 5[it's Akon feat;Eminem:Smack That!]...today Mario Lopez is in Ryan Secreast's spot,and yeap,that's right,he's hosting the Ryan Secreast show tonight!>_<


me hungry....I only drank juice for dinner... :( [me tummy is grumbling]


is playing the guitar easy?I'm planning to learn it right after I've sat for my grade 3 piano exam,I negotiated with mum just now :)...me zooming through grade two as fast as a rocket!dad wants me to finish grade 8 before 16,I think so that I can concentrate on my SPM after that...


I wonder how is Farhah and the rest doing...I chatted with Sarah for a bit,and she said that Farhani and herself are staying at Setia Budi...and I also heard that Zahid is still in Setia Budi and Zati said that she'll be in Setia Budi "selagi terdaya"..but when she heard that Farhana was going to change school,she wanted to follow as well...anyways,they were B.F.F but now Farhana is much more rapat to Farhani...

~I can still remember when Farhani,Farhah and Farhana were crying like crazy during MAKA...it's just too sad to remember that memory...such a sweet one too....[look at post:the night where fairytales come to an end.. ]




my beautiful angels...
[left to right]
farhah,
farhana
and farhani....








my sweeties,
[left to right]
hajar
and zati...





No comments: