Thursday, November 30, 2006

rain!!!!!!!!!!

today,in the morning,it drizzled and now when I look out at the window,it's gonna rain too!wonder what time dad's gonna pick me up...[if you are reading this daddy,give me a call before you pick me up!]

mum just made nasi goreng for me....but I'm not hungry because I've just ate bread with the peanut butter[not dad's (98%) organic peanut butter!]....I still want water!!!now I have a mug full of water....

I haven't even read half of the 'Angels and Demons' book.... :( wanna buy a new book!!I'm soo bored...well...as mum said yesterday.."Read a book if you are bored"..I'll read a book later mum...

well...Farhah is in tuition now...she says she wants to refresh her memory....
:)

can't wait for tonight!I'll keep updating later!! bai bai!

No comments: