Thursday, November 23, 2006

spaghetti and white sauce!♥

I was wondering what was for breakfast on this beautiful Thursday morning until our maid said, there's spaghetti and white sauce,that really made me happy...mum cooked it up for us kiddos at home...in the sauce-cheese and pepperoni!

that is one nice sauce! mum's original recepie!!!

I wonder how my friends are doing...I've been contacting Farhah a lot, mostly through Yahoo Messenger....I miss my friends so badly!!!When I woke up in the morning today, I realised that I couldn't see my friends anymore....

Yusof [my brother who is an imaginary MD!] is with Uncle Man at the moment..He followed Uncle Man on Monday...It's quite quiet without him but to be truthful, Ibraheem and Umar have been causing a lot of havoc at home for the past 4 days..

I'm trying to put a song on my blog,but unfortunately I haven't found out how...too bad for me...dad is still at the gym...He wont be coming back until 8 or so...

Yesterday, Rozreen[my friend at I.I.C.] came and visited me because she went to Keramat for a while and decided to drop by and say hello..She now stays at Subang Bistari...
I'm still making a decision on what to watch, Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy X...well, I should make the decision later....

The boys of 6 Amanah are very playful eventhough they are matured...
[from left to right]
-Zahid is like the 'camera boy' of this class because he'll be forever taking pictures of the class before he goes back home..
-Aiman is the youngest of the class because he is only 11 years old at the moment and he'll be sitting for UPSR next year...
-Faeesal is matured but he still plays the games that the other boys in the school plays!
-Fattah, the shortest boy in the class but he is so clever! His cheeks are usually pinched by Amin and also Yusuf!!!
-Amin is a Gundam Seed lover and also Final Fantasy lover too!He is the son of an architect and lives at Kemensah which is quite near my house..
-Yusuf is the quiet boy of the class but he has a good voice when he reads the Al-Quran.
-Luqman seems shy but actually he is quite playful like the other guys of the class...
Before I end this blog, another video for your pleasure!!!
Final Fantasy 7-If Everyone Cared

No comments: