Thursday, November 16, 2006

A promise made into a reality...

results are out...I was crying my heart out because I was terrified with the exam slip which I was about to receive...but now...hehehehehe...the slip is safe at home with dad....
I got 5 As....I screamed "5 As" as soon as I received my slip and I hugged Farhana so hard and cried on her shoulder...but they were not tears of saddness but tears which I longed to cry; they were tears of joy....
nothing can be used to describe my happiness which I felt....unluckily, most of the people in our class got 4 As and 1B because the English grading levels maybe webt up so that's why most of them got 4 As and 1B....with this blog entry I also have a list [of my friends] UPSR...I also wish everyone congratulations on doing they're best during the 2006 UPSR session..
UPSR RESULTS:
Aisha-5As
Farhana-5 As
Farhah-5 As
Sarah-5 As
Fattah-5 As
Amin-5 As
Hanif-5 As
Tasneem-3A 2Bs
Farhani-4A 1 B
Alia-4A 1B
Syahira-4A 1B
Fatin-4A 1B
Muaz-4A 1B
Nabil-4A 1B
Faeesal-4A 1 B
Zahid-4A 1B
Arif-4A 1B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation...from Papa Yeop, Auntie Onie n Poupon

Dad of 4+1 said...

You rock, girl!