Tuesday, November 28, 2006

mine and not afraid..

now....the house is mine!>:)heeheeheehee....i'm not a scardey cat so don't try to scare me...but it feels a bit quiet without my brothers and everyone else in the house....

mum is in a seminar and just called about 5 minutes ago asking how Im doing on my own [eventhough it was only a minute after embah and my brothers left].....mum's seminar wont finish until 4.30 p.m[I guess] and before she comes home she'll ring home to give me the notice...

well,as you can see,I've changed my blog's tempelate!I hope it's nice[can you guys drop me a comment?(>_<)thnx!]...I just like the polka dots in this template..kawaii!!!!!

what should I do after this...still making a desicion...I didn't even read or draw because I've been editing my blog.....on YM there's no one to chat with because Farhah has just bought a new phone and is recording some songs with it...the rest on my chat list wont be online until later at night....so I'll just edit my blog....

Zahid just sent me a message asking "Ni on9 diary ker?"....of course lew Zahid[if you are reading this] oits!But nothing private will ever be written,thank you....

I've been listening to ITunes for one whole day...and,now I have Lips Of An Angel and Listen To Your Heart![yaay me!!!]
I've listened to Suteki Da Ne 16 times!wow!and I'm still not sick of it!!!

No comments: