Monday, November 27, 2006

Fly F.M and it's 50 minutes of none stop music...

my number one choice radio is now Fly F.M!!!I love it so much because "It's All About The Music" and there'll be 50 MINUTES OF NONE STOP MUSIC!!!It really is music heaven for people who don't want to listen to 50 MINUTES OF NONE STOP CRYING!

on Fly F.M....my favorite show is the Big Bang Breakfast Show at 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. which is currently hosted by two whacky Fly Jocks, FlyGuy and Phat Fabes....they just make people laugh like crazy with their jokes!!!
Fly Fm has just turned 1 year old....[yay them!]

today Im not gonna go anywhere and I didn't eat breakfast at all today....mum didn't cook anything for breakfast but our maid made some pancakes for us...the skies are grey...I think it's gonna rain later on...

I don't have any ideas right now so I'll chow!!!bye....
another video [as usual] from me!!!
Endless Love-Final Fantasy

best wishes,
dijah♥♣™

No comments: