Sunday, November 26, 2006

it's raining heavily...isn't it gloomy?

I wonder why but it's raining cats and dogs for the past few days.....*sighs*but it's nice at the same time because in my housing area there's tons of trees[yaay us!] and the weather will be cold eventhough the fan is just turned on at number 1!!!

I managed to sleep over at Sarah's house yesterday because it's a long time since I haven't been to her house....I miss her cats,and her family too! Auncle Sham is in Australia doing some medical thingy[he's a doctor!]

I just counted my duit raya and duit UPSR and it all totals up to RM631[not meaning to show off]heeheeheehee....
Dad has just mad a desicion to send me to TKC but Mum wants to send me to Sekolah Sri Puteri!So,just have to wait for the final desicion......
Today is my 2nd day wearing new specs!My power is raising like mad!!! I hope it doesn't get as high as Tok Abah's[my grandpa!]

Now,in my iTunes playlist I have My Love and Suteki Da Ne!I've been playing Suteki Da Ne 5 times[I guess].....I just love the lyrics and I don't know why....
It's a long time since I've been editing pictures and I've forgotten how to[a bit!]

Joshua[my French teacher] gave the whole class TWO PAGES of homework!!!That's just so evil or as I like to say to myself "c'est malfeisant"
heheheheheheeheheheh....
I'm so happy I get to play the computer tonight and on Tuesday the boys will be on thier way to Muar with my grandparents!

Well,before I go....another video[as usual]...
Final Fantasy-First Love

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Khadijah....it's not that we want to send you to boarding school for anything.....You need to be more independent so, there! LOL. Anyway, we love you loads!