Tuesday, November 28, 2006

movies anyone?

dad is gonna take us to watch 'Cinta' at Mid Valley Megamall on Thursday...mum says he wants to check out the latest Gap store..but I'd rather be in MPH looking at new books...well,I'll just have to persuade him to bring me to MPH....dad also wants to bring a box of tissue papers[just in case!]

mum just came home half an hour ago...she is now in her room and maybe tidying the magazines by her bedside..well,dad isn't home yet and I don't have any idea when he's gonna arrive home...
he called 15 minutes ago asking me how to put a video from You Tube into his blog and I think if you've read his latest post,he has already put it in...his blog link is Dad Of Four on my 'check it' link list....

later,mum is making me follow her to buy the Campbell Packet Soup....but dad just rang and mum asked him to buy it for her instead....so...I don't have to go anywhere.... :)
mum just told me what her seminar was about...it was an Intellectual seminar thingy....well...work never seems boring to her...[she likes filing documents though!]

Angels-Final Fantasy collabiration


bye!!!
di[J]ah™

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Yup...need to bring not just one tissue box but a few may be..You know how mummy is? LOL