Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the early bird has nothing to catch...

well....today I woke up early,and guess what I did?I walked out of my room...asked mum "Where is dad?"mum replied"He teman me in the kitchen just now and he is downstairs"...walked and walked until I reached the computer room, sat down and mum said "Pagi-pagi buta pergi menghadap computer","Nak check blog la ma.."

thats the start of the day...now,I'm chatting with one of the facilitators from a motivation camp that the standard 6 students went for....his nickname is Abang Fiqo[that's what we call him by]...he is studying at IIUM [International Islamic University Malaysia]
dad's at the gym...mum just went to work...and I'm on the computer!I guess the catch of the day won't come until later at 9.30 a.m....the sun is already shining brightly eventhough it's only 7.49 a.m.

our next door neighbour is not at home because Uncle Jab brought the children to the swimming pool....I bet the pool water is icy cold....hope they don't shiver too much... :D
to Aunty Sheila[if you are reading this] hope you don't get to stressed resolving your maid issues..... :)

now,you readers can drop a comment in my Shoutbox in the left hand side column...I just made it 30 minutes ago!well...needed to find something to do...

Cloud & Tifa-Everytime We Touch


I'll write later in the afternoon once something hits me in the head!
until then,
bye!
di[J]ah™

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

And what "catch of the day" are you thinking, young lady? Care to enlighten me?