Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mid Valley or 1 Utama?

well...'Cinta' is on tonight but we have problems on deciding where to watch it..
Mum wants to go to 1 Utama and have a dinner or just jalan-jalan instead of wacthing a movie...
Dad wants to go to Mid Valley Megamall because he says there are many interesting shops there..
Me?I want to go to Borders @ The Curve!!!
Still,mum and dad have to decide quick because tonight is the movie!

It's driziling outside....no wonder the air is cooler...last night I dozed of while listening to the radio [AGAIN!] and I can still remember the last song which was played on the radio before I really slept...it was "Come Back To Me" ! I think I fell in deep sleep after the intro bit...

dad is still at the gym,mum is already on her way to work and I'm in my "office" [as mum calls it because I do everything in the computer room!]..

well....I'll keep updating later in the afternoon
au revoir!!

Piano-Suteki Da Ne[FFX]

No comments: