Tuesday, November 28, 2006

sniffs and coughs...what more can you want?

last night,I was visited by my fever and today im sneezing all over the place! it just can't get as worse as this....and my voice is a bit different too!!!argh!!!!!!

tonight I wanna wrap myself in a warm duvet and drink extra hot milo....I think the cause of my itchy nose is either,there's dust in my room or its the perfume from mum's magazine[which she just bought yesterday]....I have Sinusithis like mum....
I have allergies because of that sickness and some of the allergies are dust,perfume and also cat fur!

the house belongs to me today!!!!I'll be staying at home alone without mum and dad,the maid and my brothers...but at night mum and dad will be at home so...its just in the morning and evening I'll be on my own but at night,mum and dad will be at home....>:D

it just rained for a while just now....it's been raining since Monday and it's like the rain in Sydney when we went in May [2003]..it was raining every 5 minutes and it was like a switch...on and off...i guess in 10 minutes time it's gonna rain here again.....
should I read "Angels and Demons" or draw......gotta make the desicion sooner or later....
well....gotta go...
:)

Tifa n Yuna
best wishes,
[C]t [K]ha[D]ijah™

No comments: