Wednesday, November 29, 2006

dramas,you just can't have enough..

well,just finished watching "Bawang Putih,Bawang Merah" [the all time favorites at home]..too dramatic for my taste...Hong Kong dramas are not too dramatic which makes it perfect for me!

I didn't even half understand what the episode was all about eventhough I tried my best understanding it....well,that was the break after using the computer today...its so hot this afternoon and I don't even think that rain will come down today... :(

ate two bananas,rice with the ikan masak asam and drank plain water for lunch...the mug is still here...tomorrow,watching "Cinta"!I was thingking of watching "Happy Feet" or "The Red Kebaya"...well,I'll tell dad later...

next door is quiet...well,I guess Uncle Jab brought them somewhere after going swimming...didn't even go to the gym today...woke up early but decided to stay at home instead...

Friday evening,we're going back to Muar for Uncle Memeng's "majlis bersanding"...Embah brought the boys to mandi at the hot springs...I used to go there when I stayed with Embah at Muar during the holidays...

I don't have any idea on what to say now...I'm just to tired to think of anything to write right now....
mum is coming home at 5.30 today...dad,hmmm...I don't know.....

Well...I don't have any ideas right now so I'll just keep updating later...

bai bai!!!

No comments: