Saturday, November 25, 2006

school holidays and weddings...Suteki Da Ne?

yesterday,Yusof came back from Uncle Man's house...Yusof fell asleep during our piano class so that means one hour worth of piano lessons for him!

last night,I made new specs at Omar Optimetrist [yaay moi!] which was somewhere near Giant Tmn. Melawati and my power was 275 and 250!I guess it was my fault because I love reading in the dark[number one bad habit!] although I have been scolded by my parents millions of times...I dozed of during Ryan Secrest show at Fly F.M. last night....well...gotta check out the show rewind this evening!

Today, my uncle is getting married and it seems like yesterday he likes to bully all of his cousins! the "akad nikah" will be held at my grand-aunt's house[or so I've heard!]....I hope the streets wont be busy today ['cuz there will be alot of weddings held at this time of the year!]....
One month to go before Langakwi!!!!yaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dad has been bringing me to the gym to keep in shape so we can climb The Seven Wells.....[I wonder if it's gonna be highT_T]heheheeheheh.....

so sorry I didn't write something yesterday! I didn't have any idea on what to write........I'm just hoping I can make it up for you guys!well.........I think I've gotta go and get ready for the wedding thingy...
Until tomorrow,Au Revoir et Bon Semaine!!
A video of my picks!!!
Tidus and Yuna[Final Fantasy X]-Suteki Da Ne[Isn't It Beautiful?]

No comments: