Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the skies are perfectly blue..

When I looked out of the window today, it seems like the sky is crystal clear but actually when I rethinked what Cikgu Yanti thought standard 6 students about pollution, I realised that our sky is polluted by a lot of chemicals which is threatening our health...

God doesn't want us to destroy nature but infact the exact opposite...God also doesn't want us to hurt ourselves..

Today, nothing has happened except for the fact that my handphone broke down...so sad!!next time I should take good care of it so that mum doesn't get mad...since our maid is causing pressure on mum and dad, I should try to at least help...our maid wants to go back to Indonesia which [of course] my mum won't allow,because who will look after me and my brothers when the maid is away?

Man I miss my friends especially Farhah, Farhana and also Farhani...how I want to see them so badly but we're to busy deciding on which school to go to next year...Dad said [maybe] I'll be going to CBN (Convent Bukit Nanas) which is just behind his office so right after school I'll just walk back to his office and dad'll send me home...

Before I go, there's a picture of us right after we won 2nd place in Dikir Barat"After UPSR Program"






Bye guys!!!
Until the next Blog post,
♥Yours truly,
Kha[Dijah]

No comments: