Saturday, January 13, 2007

on for 30

[sorry about the last post,my temper was rising like crazy!]
well,just on to say a quick hi before I go for breakfast at Thurkah.dad let me use the comp fpr 30 minutes only and my average time would be at least 3-5 hours-if Yusof is not at home-and I would usually be trying to edit stuff like my blog in that long time period or just chat with people on YM.

on school:
school has been fine lately-except for the fact that I have to wake up like 6.30 in the morning for cocuriculum activities from Tuesdays to Thursdays-and I really enjoy it-despite the fact that my friend moved to another class because she was on ERT[a.k.a Ekonomi Rumah Tangga] and I am in Perdagangan.Lately I feel very sleepy when I wake up in the morning and sometimes a bit blur.I really enjoy being blur and I don't know why!yesterday,I had three homework from [1]maths teacher [2] maths tuition [3] BM teacher.qutie a lot for the 2nd week of school.now mum treats me as if I'm sitting for PMR in another 3 days.and she's like "NO TV!" "why did you watch TV??" well,c'est la vie!and everytime it rains at scholl,I will always like say my crazy-blurry-sort-of-thingy, "I love you rain.and Im a loner" such a silly thing to say!

on friends:
funny I should write something about this but I really want to.hahahahahhahahahaha!I miss my SB friends and everyday, something-or a song-or someone-must remind me of SB and all of our memories and everytime I think of the school song,I feel like I want to quit SMKS5,WM[thats my school punya singkatan.nyehnyehnyeh].Aiman and Aqil wants to change school because they say SMKS5,WM's discipline is too tight so they want to change to SMKTM[SMK Taman Melawati] because they say the discipline there is not sooo tight.I was laughing 'cuz they said something like that.Aiman wants to change to my class-which is 1 Cekal and Aqil is here too!-because he says his class is boring.now,everytime I beg them not to change school I'll always say that they are like my best buddies in school-because I don't have a friend in that school whom really know like for 3 to 4 years-and I practically screamed that one out to them everytime we go home from school.hehehehehe.every now and then,Aiman-most of the time-and me will always remind Aqil to say thank you to my mum.hehehehehe.he'll always be forgetting to do that.yesterday,Aiman was talking about how Uncle Iqbal didn't let him go to Cosy Corner/Cosy House because Uncle Iqbal wanted to go to Thurkah and Aiman was like a little kindergarden kid.long story short,mum wants to like bring Aiman and the family to eat at Cosy House and he's like "Auntie nak bawak Aiman pergi makan kat Cosy House?" and he was saying it in a children-kinda-manja way.hehehehehehehe

me gotta go.me buchuk,nak douche dulu!
~daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Dear Khadijah,

You know that mummy means well.....She has your best interest at heart and so do I. So ....get off tv NOW!

Anonymous said...

u must be the new junior in s5.
hehe.

welcome to s5. :))

Anonymous said...

ouh yeah, s5 is a discipline school. me myself used to be the AJK for prefects.

so nothing could be change by that. hehe.