Saturday, January 27, 2007

once upon a time at Jalan Lee Woon


hello!I guess tonight,the computer belongs to me!
*laughs an evil laugh*
heheheheh,feelin' quite blur today.During French class,I fell like I could just faint there.Perhaps its just too much of activities,but I WILL SURVIVE!
I'm feeling a bit hyper tonight.
hehehehehe.
now lets get into the subject,shall we?
once upon a time at Jalan Lee Woon,

Auntie Shila [a.k.a The Superwoman Wannabe] held a barbecue for me and my family and of course her family.we had lamb chops,chicken,potato salad,mee hoon goreng,sausages, and etc. etc. everybody enjoyed themselves and we watched The Cheetah Girls 2 on Disney Channel,and I borrowed the soundtrack from The Superwoman Wannabe's daughter to burn it and everybody lived happily ever after,
THE END.
hahaahahaha!!!!

that's quite a stupid summary of what happened just now!!!well,It's much more than just "Once upon a time..." and "The end" only!where is the fun in all of that??It's a lot longer than that,trust me.

well,

the story is quite long!


mum and dad helped Auntie Shila prepare the stuff for the barbecue and Uncle Jab [Aunty Shila's husband] helped do the barbecuing.they started taking out the grill at around 7 pm [ if I'm not mistaken] and guests started to arrive at around 9 pm and we started eating at around 8.55 pm or something like that.honestly,dad can type much more than I can 'cuz I have much more pics than words to type on this blog.That is me,no words but tons of pics,but pics with captions this time.How 'bout that?ok? :D


[the iron chef!]


[iron chef no.2 is already tired!]

[Sara,doing a very good job!]


[the kiddos playing a game]

[Uncle Jab,way to go!!!]

2 comments:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Hew...we didn't help that much you know...Just chucked everything in to the oven and that was it!

Dad of 4+1 said...

Wah...now moderating comments, are we?