Sunday, January 14, 2007

KOMSAS?wazat???

harlow and two thumbs up to everyone!actually I'm thinking of what I'm going to write eventhough I've already had the title and all the isi-isi penting.huhuhuhuhu.I'm so depressed just thinking about my homework.jajajajang!!!and I've been quite sleepy lately.harahettana!!!![hungry in Japanese] I've just remembered that Fara gave me a Yuna poster!yaay me,and I was supposingly supposed to trade with her a poster that she gave me three months ago. :3

on studies
does anybody know what's KOMSAS exactly 'cuz in BM paper 2,penulisan form 1 there's like 5 parts and it's like so dreadfully a lot and we are given 2 hours to finish the whole paper.well,it gets harder when you get into SM[sekolah menengah] rite?I am so sleepy now.and tomorrow,I gotta remember to borrow Aiman's geo textbook to do my homework which Puan Malyati gave 1 Cekal for geo.

#why did I even type "I am so sleepy now"??#

in my head now,I'm thinking of making a timetable of my daily activities but first I gotta confirm my daily activities and make sure that it's all correct before I even write anything.jajajajang!!luv to say that.cool stuff!

on leisureI
I am soooo sad that Fly Guy is not on Fly FM anymore!!I feel so frustrated and everytime I listen to The Big Bang Breakfast Show,I just feel like smashing the radio 'cuz I don't really like Phat Fabes,but Ben is fine.
I've just fallen in love with a song which I heard on Fly FM.the lyrics are like:
"Baby,
I fell asleep beneath the flowers,
for a couple of hours,
on a beautiful day"
and it's sooo cute!!!!

on French
well,bonne annee 2007!!!as everybody in my class-at french class knows Joshua is not teaching us anymore and we get a new professeur!!and yes,we get Raufino!les enfants have studied with him for a term during the past children class.well,I gotta admit Fino teaches us a bit better than Joshua. :D but Fino is not as malfeisant as Joshua.

my eyes are now screaming sleepyness<==did I spell that correctly??!!

~daadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

you are funneeee..come over and do your homework with Nadine. why so sombong lerrr

Anonymous said...

sowie aunty sheila!
I'm vewy busy lately!
too much homework and with the cocuriculum activities and tuition,I really have to dedicate my time to all that.
probabbly one of these days