Saturday, January 20, 2007

netball and the ultimate frustration


hello everyone! in 14 minutes,it'll be the start of a new day [now my comp clock shows 11.26 p.m when I'm writing this].I'm feeling so sleepy but Farhah is online at YM and I badly miss her!aiyo,penatnye!!!hehehehehehe,but still willing to write my blog.now I'm actually chatting with my classmate from SMKS5,WM,and I'm not sure if she'll be replying me or not.huhuhuhuhuhu.

in the morning,I went for my netball election [is it election?kinda blur right now].the teachers were selecting 10 people for wakil sekolah and I was just trying out because I will try not to miss out on this type of stuff which I really am dedicated to.and I landed the spot GK [goal keeper-I totally fail in this position]!!argh,my most un-favorite postion in all of netball.I'd rather be a GA [goal attack-my speciality!] or GS [goal shooter-thats if Alia[SB pal] changed with me] truthfully.I played and I played and my whole body was covered in sweat.well,I ran and ran like crazy during the match.

!!iklan jap!!
# dad's not asleep yet!!! #

after the matches,the netball supervisor said that she's already picked 7 people and she wants to pick another 4 people-and its for the pemain simpanan but why is there 1 extra person??-nevermind that-so there was another match and I was GK-again! so I played the match etc etc etc.and guess what,I didn't get selected!the second one in my frustration list [number one is: my handphone rosak!!!!] the first time I didn't get picked-eventhough its only pemain simpanan.well,its already 4 years playing netball and I think this year I should give it a rest.probabbly I'll try to enter next year for the election thingy.




I like to bring C300 to school when it's the cocuriculum activities-the sesi petang-form one and form two come in the morning.that is one of the pics which I took on a Thursday during Red House[a.k.a Wangsa Raya/WR] training.eventhough I'm a loner at school,I've got not-so-close friends so I go for break with my shadow and my thoughts.well,I'm cool.one of my friends,Maisara,she was panicking on Friday because we were going to be late for prayers and she looks at me and says "You don't look panicked" and I answered "People always say that.My face looks calm but my heart just beats crazily fast" In my pics,do I look calm?if I do,I wonder why?well,probabbly it's because I really like to calm down but I panic easily if I'm really worried about something.


this pic is so cute.don't remember where I got it.hehehehehehe. :)
it reminds me that the world is always mine!

No comments: