Wednesday, January 3, 2007

first day of section 5

today as everyone knows,is the start of school here in Malaysia,and yes I've just came back home from school.Mum picked me up today and Uncle Iqbal sent me to school with Aiman and Aqil.I felt quite nervous today because I was worried I might not find my friend who sits next to me in class.BTW,I'm in 1 Cekal.Aqil is in the same class as me but we get along together,and now Aiman doesn't call me "typewriter girl" like he used to,and we don't fight but we joke around.I'm glad I'm getting along with all of them :) our guru tingkatan is Puan Noraini.She looks quite young to be a "puan" and she seems strict but actually she's sweet like sugar.our oriantation is from today until Friday and all of the fascilitators are form 5 students and ex-form 5 students of Section 5 and nearly all of the fascilitators are girls and they are all kind. :) I think I'm gonna like it here at Section 5!

On the way back from school,I told mum that I'd have a chance to watch The Breakfast Show on NTV7 and guess what she said.She said that she didn't use her money just to let me watch tv in the morning and I told her that I'm in the evening session and I could watch TheBreakfast Show for information.Aiyo,mau tengok itu cito yang berfaedah pun takleh ko? nyehnyehnyeh..I love The Breakfast Show especially when Naz and Daphne/Naz and Ben Ibrahim pairs up, they are as whacky as Flyguy and Phat Fabes/Flyguy and Ben.I turned on the radio at around 11.20 a.m. and the translating competition on Fly FM was on and it says "Je vais a France" or something like that and the answer is "I go to France",it's in the present tense,not future.I guess they want to make it easier.

I've just remembered that Farhah is still staying in Setia Budi and she'll be on YM tonight so I can't wait for her to get online,I want to send her a song which she really wants and I miss her so much!Remember the Nokia L'Amour collection's advert?I know the song,it's "World of Flowers" by DJ Sayem.Very nice stuff.

L'Amour Collection-not full song version


L'Amour collection-full song version

No comments: