Sunday, January 28, 2007

on hot girls and a good performance


hello and a very good morning to everyone who is reading my blog now!

[can you beleive that I took this pic with a normal digital camera?]

I went for the "Mystical Steppes" show at KLCC [Kuala Lumpur Convention Center] and it rocks man! It's really good for the "Visit Malaysia 2007" and it's very interesting!the dance troupe is from Xinjiang which is the largest region in China. the dancers were so friggin' hot!

I went there because Uncle Iqbal invited me along with Aiman,Aqil,Arina,Aira,Kak Yana,Aisha and Kak Aiman.Uncle Iqbal picked me up at around 9.50 am and we arrived there at around 10.10 am.Since the show started at 11.30am,we went for the Islamic Science Exhibition and at around 11.25 am we went for the "Mystical Steppes".

I am so naughty because I took some pictures during the show eventhough it was very much banned!hahahahaha.well,I guess I didn't have anything to do but break the rules.well,since we were sitting like at the top row,I didn't get clear shots but it was quite okay.



the dance moves were ver mesmerizing and the hips!wha,Shakira has been defeated by Asian dancers!!

after the show,we went to Thurkah and Uncle Iqbal belanja us roti canai and paper thosai.

[no publicity please!]

[peace!]

No comments: