Sunday, January 21, 2007

cats,cats and much more cats!!!


morning everyone!tomorrow is the start of a new schooling day [for me and everyone else who goes to school] and the start of a new working day [for everyone who works]!well,I hope I have finished all of my homework because-truthfully,I've really lost count of my homework.nyehnyehnyehnyeh.I don't really keep track on my homework sometimes because I'm lazy-and as my mum says lazyness[is that correct?] is my speciality [but I don't think so].ehehehehehe.I prefer to be like a cat,very untidy but I'm always tidy which makes me go "ara?" [a Japanese expression] all the time.My room-may seem tidy to everyone else but actually in my point of view,it's quite untidy because some of the stuff is not in order.I really enjoy life!


someone is pestering my now and it's really ticking me off.sabar,Khadijah.tak boleh naik angin pagi-pagi macam ni.cats are so cute!!!I feel like grabbing them and hug them 'til they cry out a small meow.hehehehhehehe.nearly everyone in my class calls me "Kat" or "Meow" -except for the guys.I like to be called "Kat" or "Dijah".really nice stuff!


[oh no!whats behind me???]

all the pics of cats which I've posted in this blog is from Stuff on My Cat.The cats in there are so cute!!the pics on Stuff on My Cat are so cute,it makes you want to go into the monitor and just squeeze the cat-actually,that would be me and I wouldn't know what would you guys do!!heheheheheh.

[Y**** is so stupid-he wants to turn off the computer by unplugging the plug.Stupid boy!!!]why are MY brothers so spoilt??no wonder they turn out to be like that.

...........................I'm feeling kinda speechless now.....

No comments: