Thursday, January 4, 2007

"kenapa tak tunggu??"

you guys must be wondering,"Whats up with the title?",nyehnyehnyeh.Actually,it has something to do with today!it's still oriantation day at Section 5,and we went around the school today.And the facilities are far more better than Setia Budi's!wowie! and there are much more curriculum activities in Section 5 which is great and I'm rejoining silat and netball!can't wait!!BTW,I'm in red house :D quite glad of it!

about the post title,it happened before I went back home.Me and Aiman met up after school as usual because we go back home together and Aqil wasn't there so I was like "Aiman!Mana Aqil??" and Aiman is like "Mana ar nak tahu,kan dier rumah sukan lain" [FYI,form1 has just got sorted out for sports day] and we like waited,for 3 minutes!and finally we decided to go to the car,and as we reached the car,we saw Aqil in the car!!!!can you beleive that!!????he should have at least waited for us.Luckily, me and Aiman forgave him but on the way back,Aiman said something like this,"Lain kali tu tunggu la kita orang.Kalau tak tunggu,aku ngan Khadijah tinggalkan kau.Biar je sorang-sorang tunggu" quite harsh but fair.Nyehnyehnyeh.today,Uncle Iqbal picked me up from home in the Mercedes,he drove his Estima yesterday.guess Aunty Yati had to take the Estima.

I'm having a dizzy spell today since yesterday evening.I guess it's the rain."Let it rain,rain,I'm burnin' up in here" nyehnyehnyeh :) I've really gone crazy over Dj Sayem especially the "World of Flowers" song. It rocks!!

No comments: