Friday, January 19, 2007

busy busy busy!

whoa!my past one week has been filled by activities,penat gler dowh!!!huhuhuhuhuhuhu.but it never stops me from reading my books!


actually,that isn't my book.It's dad's book.I'm reading it because I haven't bought any book yet for this year.I'll probabbly drag mum or dad to MPH or Borders or Kinokuniya on one of these days.that book's title is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.I'm halfway through the book and it's not suitable for children under the age of 12.nyehnyehnyeh,I'm 13 so it's ok.but dad said he wants me to self-sencor[correct tak?] some of the parts in the book.dad didn't enjoy it because he didn't really understand it.hmmm,wonder why.I wanted to read the book because of [1] the cover-a very nice design! [2] the small little summary at the back.

remember the song lyrics which was featured in my other post?I found the song!!It's Daydreaming by Lupe Fiasco feat. Jill Scott.cool song!!!

~daaa
Yusof/Ibraheem wants to use the comp

No comments: