Saturday, January 27, 2007

internet connection getting slow

hello and a very good morning to everyone who is reading my blog!Internet connection is getting slow!argh!frustrated!!!I can't seem to go to myspace!so sad.I'm currently listening to Nickelback if Everyone cared on my playlist.

everything is fine at school,except for the fact that I have tons of homework and probably wont be able to finish it by Monday evening.I can't give up to soon!I've gotta achieve straight A's in all of my subjects and I wouldn't want to get a B at all!I'm taking my studies seriously now.Mum said,if I don't want to go to asrama penuh I'll have to score at school and be very active in the activities at school so that it'll be easy for me to get into a good university.I really want to go and study at New York!my ultimate dream,and to become a very good accountant or photographer or web designer.

I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to go online last night.I wanted to chat with my friends from school but I fell asleep!can you beleive that.I actually wanted to stay awake because I wanted to listen to the countdown with Ryan Secreast on Fly FM,but I dozed of again!!

oklah,dont wanna start yaking in the morning.

No comments: