Saturday, January 6, 2007

ujian jawi?

harlows everyone!miss my blog eventhough it has only been one day since writing anything.I'm so attached to you blog!!the skies are gloomy as I'm typing this.well,I really hope it rains because it's so freakin hot!next door's are not at home,or is it just the parents.humm..

this morning,mum heard someone sing from next doors toilet.I'm guessing it's S*r*h or Daya. but we don't mind because we're used to it.and dad has been playing "Winter Sonata"'s theme song on the piano and I'm really hoping for him to play "Perpisahan" which is freakin good!didn't catch the Ryan Secreast show last night,but I did listen to some of the songs and I dreamt of being on the set of "Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam 2" and I heard "Kenangan Terindah" and when I woke up from that dream I heard "Kenangan Terindah" playing on Fly FM.[FYI at night the radio "listens" to me]wow!I can listen to music in my dreams!nyehnyehnyeh.I'm feeling hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y*s*f has his own blog !get a load of that and I edited one post when he was typing it.well,kids today are advanced what!but Yusof is "material boy",usually it's "material girl" but Yusof is one heck of a "material boy".I wonder why.humm....Fara [mama pudi] rang just now,she wants to trade with me a poster of Yuna [FYI from FFX] and I definitley said yes!and she informed me that it was big so,I'll try and find a space to put it up on my wall!

[now Y*s*f is making me mad]

probabbly tonite I'm going to accompany dad to watch the Samsons concert and I think it's not my type of a thingy I wanna do on a Saturday night cuz usually I have French class and I'll be flipping through my books after class when I'm at home but concerts on a Staurday night??"Sorry,not my type of activity dad" currently reading Narnia,bought it two years back and I didn't continue reading it because [1]too busy[2]lost the place where I last read it.nyehnyehnyeh!

Y*s*f is forcing me to let I*rah**m use the comp and no way am I letting him use it.well,thats me,when I use the comp and no one I repeat NO ONE should even try to do that to me.well,I am the freaky comp girl.nyehnyehnyeh.comp's are one of the IT stuff which I like,I have a long list of IT stuff which I like and some of them are-
handphones, cameras, laptops, PDAs, video cams,MP3 players, MP4 players, walkmans and much more.well,there goes freaky comp girl.hehehehehe. and now I know how to edit some HTML stuff.me so proud!!!

ate rice and ikan masak asam.nice stuff,but I didn't have selera today and I'm quite full eventhough I only ate like one and a half senduk of rice.Y*s*f is pestering me and I'm getting annoyed!!!me feel like killing him.and now I*rah**m is annoying me so "Just shut up!!!"

buat bising jer,time orang nak guna comp bagi jer laaa!!!nanti bler tak ada kat rumah guna ar!!!!

now I'm talking to myself.I really have gone crazy during the past few days.

senyap ar yusof,dah lah tak tutup lampu tandas!!!nak main runescape konon. freakin' boring runescape.tak ada benda lain kew??buat virus jer.I really am going to kill you!!!!!!

I really am talking to myself and I beleive that I can go crazy in a few more hours.

Shut up freakin,annoying crazy brothers!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[update from yesterday]
5 January 2006
we had ujian jawi at school and it was okay.we just had to translate some sentences which was not bad and quite easy.and it was the last day of orientation week and we had to say "buh-bye" to all of the fascilitators.when we were in class,Puan Noraini just lantik the AJK's of the class etc. and I'm the AJK of Geography [proud to be one!].I'm quite worried that I'll be flunking my Geo and Sejarah,but I'll try my best,and Aiman and Aqil left me pulak!aiyo,apa kes???nyehnyehnyeh,but luckily I caught up with them at the back gate.I just handed in my extra curiculum form thingy and I joined Silat [continuing],Netball Club [continuing as well] and Photography Club.

I'm quite happy of the school because there are a variety of extra curriculum,not like Se*ia Bu*i.nyehnyehnyeh.apparentley the highest of the Se*ia Bu*i PMR results were only 5 As!!!!can you beleive that,and Farhah told me SB has now got SPM students [first batch] and I was like "Betulkew???result PMR pun cam tak bagus,nak jugak ambik cabaran macam tu"and then I continued "cabaran sume yang boleh jatuhkan nama baik sekolah" howzat?? and Farhah agreed with me!nyehnyehnyeh.SB should really think of all the cabaran they're taking.

[i*rah**m is annoying me now]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~daa...[maybe next time]

freakin brothers.shut up your stupid mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Girl, watch your language....Excuse moi!

khaier khamis said...

bismillah...

salam alaikum....

nak challenge jawi tak??
mim alif kan, nun alif si, ga wau reng!
(makan nasi goreng) =)


kakak jgn ler garang sgt dgn ur bros...boys will be boys lah...