Sunday, January 21, 2007

family fun time!



today,we had a family fun time in the kitchen.it was dad's idea to bake/cook something together so,I decided to make sago and sugar sauce or something like that and dad made a pastry thingy with bananas-and it made me go bananas because it was so nice!!!well,the recipe of the sago-which I made with mum was from the Flavors magazine.it turned out to be one nice sago and we ate it with brown sugar and coconut milk.very nice stuff.

dad laid down the mat which we bought at Langkawi and got down to business with Ibraheem and Umar.Ibraheem helped cut the bananas and Umar helped put the bananas on the pastry.mum helped me do the sago but she did most of it,I just helped stir the ingredients.nyehnyehnyeh.really enjoyed it.actually mum's plan was to do some scrapbook-ing with me n my brothers,but since dad really wanted to bake/cook with us,so we did baking/cooking instead of scrapbook-ing.


[Yusof in his corner]

I really miss The Breakfast Show @ NTV7. huhuhuhuhu.I have no time to watch it because I have acticities in the morning from Tuesdays to Fridays.memang tak sempat.Naz and Daphne really rock because they make such a good team!on Fly FM,they now have a new Fly FM jock.that guy is with Jules on the Nightflight show.wonder if he is as good as Fly Guy.huhuhuhuhuhu.

No comments: