Thursday, March 8, 2007

wrapped up in colours and questions


finally,the chance to post something after three [I guess] long days of not blabbering away my thoughts in my blog.dad's gonna be furious if he knows I'm up late [while I'm typing this its 12.56 AM] and there are exams tomorrow.whaddalife!

as some of you may know that my exam started on Tuesday,6th March,my days started being filled with books,books,books and truckloads of books and examination papers!At least my miseries are over after today at around 5 PM.last paper:Arts and Craft.

chow.dads awake and he's mad!gonna continue Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

And I thought it was a rat!So it was you.....Anyway...So it's you Independence day today....Bringing you to watch Mukhsin tonite (if I can get tckts) since Mummy doesnt want to go!