Tuesday, March 13, 2007

a day at DBKL library


hello,hello!long time no see!well,finally dad let the computer on so that I could type in an entry for this blog which has been empty for the past few days.well,on Sunday I went to DBKL library,Wangsa Maju with my second cousin;Amirah and Aisha.It was not that bad and I give it a 4 out of 5.


I can't beleive after I started of reading Artemis Fowl and then put it back on the shelf and took Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix.I'm just too obsessed with the Harry Potter books because I seem to be forgetting all the little details of the story.

[interior of the 2nd level]



[from the corners of a page]

the pictures aren't that clear because I was using dad's handphone and not C300 because I didn't charge C300's battery so the pictures will have to do.

1 comment:

Oya said...

I guess it is bean 100 years since I went to a libary. At high school, we used to go to do some searches for our homeworks. That changed at the college years. We used to go just before the mid-terms to study. I miss those days. Now, computers and internet does it all...