Wednesday, March 14, 2007

please holidays,don't go away!


"I hate you holidays.how could you do this to me??I don't want you to go!!"

well,if the holidays were alive,I would tell him that he's so evil and he's leaving me in a heap of homework which is due next week!wish the holidays would never end and my homework could get done before Saturday!

I'm wondering why people created holidays.It's not that nice especially when you have to spend it with three extremely annoying brothers and a heap-or should I say a load of homework!Anyways,shouldn't really worry about it.

I think I'm using up all of the "upload capacity for this calendar month"!I've already used 52%!wow!really should get going on the photo blog which I haven't been able to make yet because of school,studies,homework and my family.That reminds me that I've gotta charge C300's battery and Olympus's baterry so that I can do some photo hunting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Oya said...

Yeah, but you know holidays will be coming back again, again and again, whole your life...I like holidays, wait and get excited for holidays, being in holiday and enjoying holidays and when it is over, it will be coming again; and I love them, I love them , I love them:)