Sunday, March 25, 2007

main table setting-not confirmed


me and dad have been browsing the internet to get some ideas on the main table setting and finally with dad's rough sketches and some inspiration from the internet,we did a setting which would probably look like the real one or as we Malaysians say olok-olok.

really liked the setting!simple yet very romantic.Nearly everything on the table is red. For the centerpiece,we are going to have tuber roses and some roses.Me and dad don't seem to mind if the smell of tuber roses waft throughout the anniversary bash.The setting seemed to have made a nice ambiance in our house when we turned off the lights and lit up the tea light candles.So,what did I do?Snapped here and there of course!I took pictures of the tea light candles because it was giving the most ambiance to the dining room.



oh ya,I'm the not official photographer during the Anniversary Bash.Wish me luck dear readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all the best gal!! ;p

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

ic my sis found her way here too! :) yes, GOOD LUCK for your first unofficial debut as a photographer!