Thursday, March 1, 2007

exam next week!


waaaaaaaaaa!exam is next week!I've just did some last minute studying and thats why I haven't been posting anything lately.I've been studying P.I [Islamic Studies] and Sejarah [History] and I find it quite interesting!

one week before exam and the truck load of homework drops by.Haiyo.The teachers really wanna put us under pressure one week before exam.Tomorrow will be Maths tuition with Madame Wong and I enjoy it because we're learning faster than what we learn in school!


[its harder to take a picture without spectacles on when using an SLR camera-trust me]

working on something with Flickr.Nice stuff going on!I'll post the badge on my blog afterwards.just keep hanging on!

1 comment:

Oya said...

Good luck at your exam:) I am sure you will do good.