Tuesday, March 20, 2007

results a.k.a doomsday

yes,yes,yes!results are out but not all of them.


I was so lucky I passed History 'cuz I kinda didn't study a lot on the pengenalan [introduction] bit but anyways,landed with 84% for a first time test!yeah dijah!

for Maths,got 82% which for dad is kinda good but for mum: unacceptable.I wonder why?

for Science,got a 72%.A bit ashamed with the marks but I'll try my best during my next test which is [I think] on the second week of April on a Monday.

for English,got 90% which is what I don't usually get because last year,I usually get 96% and above which is always expected by everybody in the class.Not boasting or anything but 90% is average for me,mum and dad.

for Arts & Craft,I got a 75% which is already considered A!yeap,but I usually get A's which are 85% and above.hum,I think I should focus on Arts & Crafts more or else.....

for BM [Malay language] I got 73% [I think]. I guess for a B in BM, is quite bad in the eyes of Cikgu Rohani [my BM teacher in primary 6] and she'll kill me if she still teaches me.

I'm not sure if I've got some more results because I've been forgetting stuff lately.I can't even find my Geography homework which is due tomorrow!well,gotta pray that I will find the homework or prepare myself to get killed by the teacher tomorrow!

No comments: