Friday, March 23, 2007

from morning to night

hello.its a long time since I've posted anything here.well,with the ADP and homework I really couldn't find the time to blog anything here.But still,I missed normal blogging and putting in tons of pictures.


anyway,since I started ADP,dad took me out for some photo hunting the day after ADP was born.It was very calm in the morning when everyone else seemed to be asleep but actually they weren't.Our neighbourhood area is very quiet.The only sound that seems to break the silence is the sounds from the animals in the zoo or my brothers screaming thier heads off.


went to Kanpung Kemensah which is a 5 minutes drive from Zooview and went to Jalan Merbuk to do some picture hunting there.It was a very nice day.Yeap,and I really liked it.The birds were chirping an the sun seemed happy and the skies were very blue so we I have some nice shots!
Unfortunately,I won't be posting the pictures here.Its a surprise!XD I f you want to know more about it,please do check ADP everyday if you have the time!

No comments: